Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Meta Post Two
After reading through the comments, I have gathered that the main trending idea or topic was focusing on humans and nature, more specifically, how nature can emphasize certain details in a story as well as how humans and nature interact with each other in general as well as in stories. There were many suggestions on how exactly this could be practiced in writing, but the one theme that I would like to discuss, since it seemed to be the most popular suggestion, is that of writing in first person of the land, or the point of view of the land or whatever specific part of nature the writer wishes to explore. I find this to be a very intriguing suggestion and quite a rather clever one. It makes sense that in order to try to understand nature, one must try to put themselves inside nature, to try to see the world as they [nature] see the world. To remove ourselves from our own thoughts and try to embrace the "mind" of nature. I think this would be a very helpful tool or perhaps, method to try to utilize when writing a story that is heavily natured base.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment